Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
SenseCy (a Verint company) is a Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) provider based in Israel. We provide premium CTI solutions to a wide range of industries worldwide using an advanced Threat Intelligence technology coupled with a unique collection methodology.
We are looking for an experienced CTI analyst.
- Monitoring and analyzing threat intelligence-related online sources.
- Identifying new cyber trends - both on the offensive and defensive aspects of cyber security.
- Researching potential cyber threats originating from nation-states, cybercriminals, cyber-terrorists and hacktivists.
- Processing the harvested data into intelligence reports, coupled with actionable recommendations.
- Delivering demo/methodology/training sessions to customers
- CTI background - a huge advantage
- High level English writing skills
- High level Hebrew writing skills
- High level proficiency in additional languages - an advantage
- Analytical skills
- Military experience from intelligence units (cyber-related unit is an advantage)
- Understanding of cyber security (attack vectors, vulnerabilities and exploits, IOCs, etc.) - an advantage